YOU MUST CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES
- Niyogin Fintech Limited, and its subsidiaries, affiliates and group companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as 'Niyogin'/ 'us'/ 'we'/ 'our') are fully committed to respecting your privacy and we recognize the need for appropriate protection of any personal information and data you share with us.
- For the purposes of this Policy,
- 'you' or 'your' shall mean the individual or person who is accessing the Platform;
- 'Personal Information' shall mean any information/ data which, directly or indirectly, relates to an individual or person who may be identified or contacted from such information/data or from a combination of a set of such information/data and other information which is in possession of Niyogin collected on the Platform including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. Personal Information includes Sensitive Personal Data or Information;
- "Sensitive Personal Data or Information" of a person shall mean such personal information which consists of information relating to:
-Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
-Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
-Medical records and history; and/ or
- Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for these purposes.
- By accessing the Services provided by the Niyogin Website and submitting Personal Information through our Website or Services you agree to the terms of this Policy and you expressly consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
- This Policy is not intended to override the terms of any contract you have with us, nor any rights you may have under other applicable data privacy laws.
- If you read and fully understand this Policy, and remain opposed to our practices, you must immediately leave and discontinue all use of any of our Services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us at contact us.
2. Personal Information we collect and process
- 2.1 When you use the Platform and/ or register for any of our Services, and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel, you may provide us Personal Information. We collect and store such Personal Information provided by you from time to time to extend the Services available on the Platform. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide you Services and features that most likely meet your personal needs and to customize our Platform to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect Personal Information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- 2.2 In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, once you give us your Personal Information by accessing certain Services on our Platform, you are no longer anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional for you to choose whether you wish to provide us the information for accessing the Services on the Platform. You always have the option to not provide certain information by choosing not to use a particular Service or feature on the Platform.
- 2.3 We collect and store the following categories of Personal Information in the following ways:
- a) We collect Personal Information from you when you set up a free account with us and/or sign up for alerts on the Platform. While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities do require registration.
- b) In relation to our Services, we may collect Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information which includes bank account numbers, credit card details and related details to facilitate such Services available on the Platform.
- c) We may automatically track certain Personal Information about you based upon your behaviour on our Platform. We use this Personal Information to do internal research and analysis to better understand, protect and serve our Users for providing improved experience and value-added services. This Personal Information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This Personal Information may include Users' usage statistics such as the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, your visits to and use of the Platform, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers' operating system, user behaviour pattern, number of sessions, browsing activities and browser type and information collected via cookies.
- d) When you use a device to access the Platform, we may also collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location.
- e) We may collect your Personal Information such as name, age, contact details, preferences, and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level), etc. through optional online surveys, campaigns and forms, etc. when you choose to participate in these surveys.
- f) We may receive Personal Information about you from third-party sources, such as: (i) security providers, fraud detection and prevention providers for example to help us screen out users associated with fraud, (ii) social media platforms, when you log-in or sign-up using your social media account, we may receive Personal Information from that service (e.g., your username, basic profile Personal Information) and in some cases, we may collect Personal Information from lead enhancement companies which help us to improve our service offering; and/ or (iii) advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns.
- g) We may also monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with applicable Laws as well as our internal policies. This may include recording (and thereafter storing/archiving) telephone conversations/correspondences between Users and our representatives in relation to the Services provided, for quality control and/or training purposes.
- h) If you transact with us, we may collect some additional Personal Information, such as a billing address, other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- i) If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that all such information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary, for instance, to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law, as permitted by this Policy.
- j) If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- k)The Platform may contain links to other web sites. Niyogin is not responsible for the privacy practices of such web sites which it does not own, manage or control.
3. Use of Personal Information
- 3.1 Please be assure that we will use your Personal Information in a fair and reasonable manner only and in accordance with this Policy and applicable Laws.
- 3.2 We use your Personal Information for providing you the Services you request on our Platform. Our use of your Personal Information depends on the purpose for which you interact with us and the Service you request. We use and process your Personal Information in the course of providing Services to you including, without limitation, for the following purposes:
- a) to measure consumer interest in our Products and Services;
- b) to conduct market research and surveys with the aim of improving our Products and Services;
- c) to customize your experience and to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences;
- d) to understand which parts of the Platform are visited and how frequently;
- e) to create your login user ID and to identify you once you register on the Platform;
- f) to generate business enquires and leads;
- g) to help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers;
- h) to send out communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc. to the Users;
- i) to send you information about new products, services and special offers. We might tell you about new promotions, features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting;
- j) to reach out to you and respond to your questions, requests, complaints, applications and entries;
- k) to contact you about your User Account or feedback;
- l) to process job applications received or other career opportunities related requests received through the Platform and to send out job/opportunities' alerts;
- m) to advertise, market, promote and for publication purposes;
- n) to inform you about online and offline offers, Products, Services, and updates;
- o) to provide better usability, troubleshoot problems and site maintenance;
- p) to protect our Users and providing you with customer support;
- q) to help promote a safe service;
- r) to collect money;
- s) to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective Services;
- t) to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services (in relation to information collected from cookies);
- u) communications between Users and our representations, for quality control and/or training purposes;
- w) to establish, exercise, defend legal rights in connection with any legal disputes (including prospective legal disputes) and for seeking professional legal advice for the purposes of resolving such legal disputes;
- x) to comply with any applicable Laws and regulations; and/ or
- y) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- 3.3Please reach us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you object to any purpose of processing of Personal Information or if you would like to withdraw consent for the same. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process Personal Information as above, we may discontinue providing you with our Services through the Platform.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
- 4.1 We may share your Personal Information with service providers and others (or otherwise allow them access to it) in the following manners and instances:
- (a) Third Party Service Providers: Niyogin has partnered with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, logistic service providers, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, monitoring services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, "Third Party Service Provider(s)").
- Niyogin may share your Personal Information with Third Party Service Providers for business purpose.
- (b) Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties: Niyogin may disclose or otherwise allow access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a summons, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable Laws, if we have a good faith belief that the Law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you. Niyogin may also share or disclose, without obtaining your prior written consent, your Personal Information with government agencies mandated under the Law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- (c) Protecting Rights and Safety: Niyogin may share your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of Niyogin, any of our Users, or any member of the general public, with or without notice to you.
- (d) Social Media Features and Framed Pages: Our Services include certain Social Media features, widgets, and single sign on features, such as the "Facebook Connect," "Google Sign-in," "Facebook Like", or "Share this" button or other interactive mini-programs ("Social Media Features"). These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Platform and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties' Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not ours.
- In addition, our Services may enable you to share your Personal Information with third parties directly, such as via page framing techniques to serve content to or from Third-Party Service Providers or other parties, while preserving the look and feel of our Platform and Services ("Frames"). Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such Frames, you are in fact providing it to these third parties and not to us, and such interactions and sharing are governed by those third parties' policies and not ours.
- (e) Niyogin Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies: We may share your Personal Information internally within our group companies, for the purposes described in this Policy. We may also share your Personal Information with our employees who we believe reasonably need to know the same to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, and/or improve our products or services.
- (f) In connection with a change in corporate control: In addition, should Niyogin or any of its affiliates undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, Niyogin or purchase of substantially all of its assets, your Personal Information may be shared with the parties involved in such event.
- (g) Upon your Further Direction: Niyogin may also share your Personal Information with third parties for other purposes upon your further direction or with your explicit approval.
- 4.2 You authorise Niyogin to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Users to its affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by Law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management or any of the aforesaid purposes and shall not hold Niyogin liable for use or disclosure of this Personal Information.
5. Data Transfers
- 5.1 Your Personal Information collected by us may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our subsidiaries/affiliates/group companies, partners or service providers, authorized third party agents, or contractors data centers in or outside India, subject to applicable Law. By submitting your Personal Information, you give your consent to such transfers and storage of Personal Information. When we transfer or disclose your Personal Information to other countries, we will protect your Personal Information by appropriate contractual safeguards to ensure that your Personal Information is processed with the highest or same standards of transparency and fairness, as described in this Policy in accordance with applicable Laws.
- 5.2 Data Localization Obligations: If you reside in a jurisdiction that imposes "data localization" or "data residency" obligations (i.e., requiring that Personal Information of its residents be kept within the territorial boundaries of such jurisdiction), and this fact comes to our attention, we may maintain your Personal Information within such territorial boundaries, if we are legally obligated to do so.
- You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your Personal Information elsewhere, including in India, as explained above.
- By merely visiting and using the Platform and/or by submitting your Personal Information, you expressly consent to be bound by the contents and terms of this Policy and for the collection/ use/sharing and disclosure of your Personal Information, in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree please do not use or access our Platform.
7. Consequences of not submitting Personal Information
- If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding Services.
8. Access, updating, correction and amendment of Personal Information
- Users may review, access, update, correct or amend your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences in accordance with applicable Laws. You may do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided in the first place or by logging into your User Account on the Platform. The requested changes may take reasonable time due to verification process and cache policies. If you have difficulty in updating/ amending or accessing your Personal Information as stated above, please reach out to us at our email email@example.com.
9. Retention of Personal Information
- Your Personal Information will not be retained by Niyogin any longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information is collected and processed and/or in accordance with legal, regulatory, contractual, or statutory obligations as applicable. At the expiry of such period, your Personal Information will be deleted or archived in compliance with applicable Laws.
- We may continue to retain your Personal Information after you deactivate your User Account and/ or cease to use any particular Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our Users, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.
- Further, please note that permanently deleting your User Account erases most of your Personal Information from Niyogin's databases; provided that Niyogin may retain some Personal Information for compliance with applicable law and for audit and internal compliance purposes. After completing this process, you can no longer use any Services or your User Account.
10. Security Precautions
- 10.1 Niyogin adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures in compliance with applicable Laws, that includes managerial, administrative, operational, physical and technical security control measures in order to safeguard and protect your Personal Information and to prevent loss, unauthorised use, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control and to maintain data accuracy and ensure proper use of information we receive. Once your Personal Information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines and continuously strive to protect the information against unauthorized access or misuse, though it must be noted at the same time that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure.
- 10.2 We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and third party services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our visitors' and Users' privacy.
- 10.3 Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Niyogin, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information or any other information you upload, publish or otherwise share with Niyogin or anyone else. We encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and avoid providing us or anyone with any Sensitive Personal Data or Information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
- 10.4 Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services are less secure than others (for example, if you browse to a non-SSL page), and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
- 10.5 We further recommend you not to disclose password of your email address, online bank transaction and other important credentials to our representatives, as we do not ask for the same. In addition, we recommend that registered Users do not share their Platform's login password and also sign out of their account when they have completed their work, to prevent unauthorised access, in the event User shares the computer with another person or is using a computer in a public place. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer you the use of a secure server.
- 10.6 If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Changes in Policy and Interpretation
- Niyogin reserves the right to update, change or modify this Policy at any time. The Policy shall come into effect from the date of publication of such update, change or modification. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please check and review this Policy periodically.
- 12.3 Most browsers allow you to control Cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a Cookie, or you may choose to block Cookies with your browser.
13. Questions and Complaints
- If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information, or if you believe that we have not complied with this Policy or applicable data protection Laws, please contact us - our details are set out at the end of this Policy.
- Our Grievance officer or the team will investigate the complaint and determine whether a breach has occurred and what action, if any, to take. We take every privacy complaint seriously and will make all reasonable efforts to resolve your complaint promptly and in accordance with applicable Law.
- You can file a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection at any time, however we recommend that you contact us first so we can try to resolve it.
- We do not store any account related information or any credit / debit card details and shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by Users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Users' account, credit cards or debit cards in the course of any online transactions or payments made for any products and/or services offered through the Platform.
- In case any Personal Information is shared by you with Niyogin, which is not requested by Niyogin during registration, (whether mandatorily or optionally), Niyogin will not be liable for any information security breach or disclosure in relation to such information. If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the protection of your Personal Information, please reach out to our Niyogin's Grievance Officer (details mentioned below).
15. Grievance Officer
- Please see below the contact details of Niyogin's Grievance officer:
- Name: Mr. Pinto Chacko
Email address: email@example.com
Address: 311/312, Neelkanth Corporate IT Park, Kirol Road, Vidyavihar West, Mumbai - 400086
Tel: 022- 62514646
- You may also reach out to us for any other questions at our email firstname.lastname@example.org.