YOU MUST CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES
- This policy explains how Cookies are used on Niyogin's Platform.
- By continuing to use the Platform you agree that we can place Cookies and other similar technology on your device.
A. WHAT ARE COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- (i) Cookies
- 'Cookies' are small (often encrypted) files placed in the memory of your web browser or device when you visit a website or view a message, and include web beacons, scrips and similar technologies as discussed below. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. We place both permanent and temporary Cookies in your computer's hard drive. The Cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. Cookies are used for a variety of purposes on Niyogin's Platform, as mentioned below.
- Types of Cookies
- Session Cookies: Most Cookies are 'session Cookies. Session Cookies only last for your online session and expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie is stored on your device for an extended period of time in between browser sessions, these Cookies help us track user preferences or actions while you are visiting the Platform. They help websites remember your information and settings when you visit them in the future, for instance, your login ID and password.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third party Cookies are placed in your web browser by a website or domain, that is not the website or domain that you are currently visiting. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
- (ii) Web beacons
- A web beacon (also called web bug, tracking bug, tag, web tag, page tag, tracking pixel, pixel tag, 1×1 GIF, or clear GIF) is a small file (most often a transparent graphic image) that is loaded on Niyogin's Platform. Web beacons may work in concert with Cookies, to collect information about your visit, your web browser/device, browsing activity, or onsite behavior and provide that information to service providers. These are used to collect anonymous traffic metrics (for instance, page visits, use and number of button clicks,) and to analyze platform performance.
- (iii) Scripts
- A script is a small piece of website code placed on Niyogin's Platform to power customer service tools like live chat, allow for the delivery of video tutorials in our help section, and allow us to provide interactive experiences to visitors. They are also used to collect data that we use for website analytics, or to provide data on the effectiveness of our advertising.
- (iv) Similar technologies
- Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash Cookies, HTML 5 Cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers. In some instances, these technologies may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off the Platform.
- Cookies help us provide information that is targeted to your interests, to make your experience better, faster and safer, for advertising purposes and to allow us to continuously improve, provide and protect our Services by personalizing content, tailoring and measuring ads, and providing a safer experience.
- While the Cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve and update the Services, we use them for the following purposes:
- Cookies that are used by Niyogin can be divided into 2 (two) types:
- "First-party Cookies" - Cookies that are placed by Niyogin; and
- "Third-party Cookies" - Cookies that are placed and used by third-party companies which are Niyogin's partners.
- It is important to note that Niyogin cannot access third-party Cookies; nor can other third-party organizations access the data in the Cookies we use on our Platform. Niyogin does not allow third-parties to use the Cookies for any purpose other than those described herein.
C. How can you make a choice about Cookies on the Niyogin's Platform?
- We offer you the possibility to set your preferences regarding Cookies and you can choose which type of Cookies you would like the Platform to use. You can change your preferences at any time.
- Depending on the type and settings of your web browser, Cookies may be accepted by default. If not, you are always free to decline our Cookies if your web browser permits. You can also change the settings of your web browser to delete existing Cookies or prevent future Cookies from being automatically accepted. Most modern browsers will allow you to turn off Cookies or stop accepting Cookies.
D. How to manage, control and disable Cookies
- While visiting the Platform, you can manage the Cookies on your device and use your web browser to:
- allow all Cookies;
block third-party Cookies in incognito;
block third-party Cookies;
block all Cookies;
delete all Cookies; and/ or
clear all Cookies when you close the browser etc.
- You may manage these Cookies we place by visiting "Settings" on your web browser, that will allow you to change your cookie settings.
- Changing your Cookie Settings: The browser settings for changing your Cookies settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
Cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings on Safari
- If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your Cookies using your web browser settings.
E. CONTACT US
- Name: Customer Support
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Neelkanth Corporate IT Park, 311/312, 3rd Floor, Kirol Road, Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai – 400086, Maharashtra
Tel: 1800 266 0266